T: 01592 611123 E: email@example.com
900 x 450mm Indirect Grade 3 Copper Cylinder
|Shell Size||900 x 450mm|
|Overall Size||935 x 520mm|
|Working Head||10 Metres/33 Feet|
|Shell & Top Thickness||0.7mm|
|Weight (empty)||15 kgs|
|Weight (full)||135 kgs|
|Coil Length||7 Metres x 28mm|
|Heat Loss||64 Watts|
Superior quality 900 x 450mm indirect cylinder, or 36” x 18”, hot water copper cylinder. The height and diameter is for the cylinder shell, overall size includes 35mm polyurethane insulation.
Complies with Part L building regulations, is ERP compliant and covered by our 5 year guarantee.
The cylinder price includes VAT and is available to despatch immediately.
- Coil connections are 1” Male BSP, Secondary connections are 1” Female BSP.
- Immersion Heater Boss is 2.25” BSP
- All our vented indirect cylinder coils are 28mm and suitable for gravity systems.
- Grade 3, 900 x 450 indirect cylinders are suitable for 10m working head. If your installation is more than that, then please see our Grade 2, and Grade 1 cylinders also available online.
- Connection heights and positions detailed on technical drawing
- 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Price Includes VAT
- Manufactured in United Kingdom
- Insulation applied is polyurethane spray foam to a minimum thickness of 35mm
- Manufactured to BS1566-1:2002 and in accordance with quality standard ISO 9001:2000
- Any queries please contact our sales team on 01592 611123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org